Turin Ski Transfers
Terms and Conditions
1) www.turinskitransfers.com is a trading name of Sanero Ncc; all reservations are managed by:
Sanero Ncc di Sanero Marco, Via Palestro 7, 10078 Venaria Reale (TO), Italy.
2) Sanero Ncc is a Car Rental Company with Driver located in Turin (Italy) and, to carry out some transfers, it uses collaborating companies located in the Turin area. Sanero Ncc and all the collaborating companies are in compliance with the European legislation regarding the transport of people and with the insurance for the transported.
3) We are not responsible for any delays or cancellations due to causes of “force majeure”, which may be: exceptional weather events, road closures, strikes, demonstrations, accidents, acts of terrorism or war, floods, earthquakes, landslides, or any other event that is completely out of the control of one of the two parties (TurinSkiTransfers or the customer). In these cases it is understood that each of the two parties must inform the other promptly in order to find a possible alternative solution.
4) In case of delays of planes or trains we always make sure to wait for you without charges on the price; in the same way we expect to meet you after baggage collection (or at the time indicated by you for pick-up in other places) and to start the transfer without further waiting.
5) For return journeys, we usually arrange to drop you off at the airport 2 hours before your flight time. For this reason we can indicate you the preferred pick-up time. Especially in the case of heavy snowfall or particularly busy days, we can advise you to leave early by communicating with you via email or telephone.
6) The driver who will meet you can use the right of not to carry out the service in case of passengers visibly under the effect of alcohol or drugs, or who manifest violent, annoying or disrespectful behavior. In these cases no refund is foreseen. We remind you that it is forbidden to consume alcohol or drugs on our vehicles.
We can also charge you for cleaning or repairing vehicles, or parts of them, in the event of soiling or damage.
7) Each passenger can carry 1 hold baggage (medium or large) and 1 carry-on bag. Any extra baggage must be communicated at the time of booking: both in terms of number and size. Exceeding size means: ski equipment (indicate the number of ski bags), strollers, wheelchairs, and any other baggage of particular dimensions (for example musical instruments or golf bags). If, in the presence of extra undeclared baggage, the vehicle is not suitable for safe travel, the driver may decide to change vehicle or to call one in addition (if available). In this case, any additional costs will be your responsibility.
8) Children, regardless of their age, occupy one place in the vehicle: so also consider them when indicating the number of passengers. We offer free seats for the transport of your children according to Italian laws (if you request them): always tell us the age of the children or the type of seat you prefer. Of course you can bring your own seat.
9) Regarding payments: all payments in advance are managed by Sanero NCC via PayPal or bank transfer, we will never ask you for credit card information. Otherwise you can pay on board, directly to the driver, with cash or credit card. If the driver, for whatever reason, is not equipped with a POS device, he will immediately notify you in order to find an alternative solution (cash machine for example).
10) Generally, if there is availability, we accept reservations even at the last moment. In the event of cancellation by you of the booking we guarantee full refund (in the case of payment in advance) if the cancellation occurs at least 48 hours before the transfer time. For cancellations within 48 hours we do not provide refunds. In the event of a no-show on your part, we will also ask you to pay any remaining balance.
11) For any need to make changes to the booking please email us; based on availability we will do our best to satisfy your requests. We do not guarantee to be able to modify a reservation for requests made within 48 hours from the transfer time.